Date(s) - 29/01/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Kettering NHS Clinic
This course is aimed to provide participants with the knowledge to competently assess, measure and prescribe appropriate Dynamic Movement Orthoses for their patients. Includes written and practical assessment, certificate of attendance, support clinics and is valid for two years.
- The theory and principles behind using Dynamic Movement Orthoses
- How Dynamic Movement Orthoses can be used in therapy practice
- How to assess a patient for Dynamic Movement Orthoses
- How to measure a patient for Dynamic Movement Orthoses
- Prescription criteria for Dynamic Movement Orthoses
- Standard and non-standard specifications
- Reinforcement panelling – where and when to prescribe
To be a registered Orthotist, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Bookings are closed for this event.