Following your recent feedback, we’ve decided to offer online support forums to provide our clinical customers with further assistance after their online training.
The first session is scheduled for 11am on Wednesday 25th May and should last around 60 minutes. We’ll be hosting the forum via Microsoft Teams and will cover topics such as:
- measuring advice for shorts, suits and upper body orthoses
- how to achieve more consistent results
- tips for growing patients
- managing patients with multiple gastrostomy or ileostomy sites
- pros and cons of sock orthoses
There will also be an opportunity to ask your own questions about assessing, prescribing and measuring for our products.
To join the session please complete the form below: