Used by some of the UK’s leading athletes, REPS Leggings are a cutting-edge product designed to improve running technique and aid core stability.
Their unique pelvic band design aids proximal stability, improves posture and lower limb function; whilst activating the body’s core muscles, allowing energy, focus and strength to be transferred to other areas of the body.
The full length design gives additional support to your knees and lower leg as well as providing essential compression to aid the recovery of the most arduous leg training.
- Improved posture through enhanced pelvic and lower
- Heightened proprioceptive awareness for better
- Improved overall muscle function
- Pain reduction
- Provides compression to reduce muscle fatigue and
- Unique pelvic band design to aid core stability
- Reinforcement panelling holds the body in correct alignment
- Elastomeric fabric blend provides the optimum balance between flexibility and support
- Breathable materials to reduce heat fatigue
- External stitching for supreme comfort and reduced chafing
- Provides compression to reduce muscle fatigue and aid recovery
Our reinforcement panelling is used throughout our product range to provide stability and maintain correct postural control, allowing your body to develop efficient 'muscle memory' (muscle reprogramming) and improve its capability.