REPS™ pro support sock
The REPS Pro Support Socks have been developed to aid injuries that induce heel pain and plantar fasciitis, often caused by high volumes of high impact training. The socks design mimics the effect of taping used by physiotherapists which off-load the fascia where needed. The REPS design also pulls the toes upwards (dorsiflexion) helping to stretch out the calf muscles, relieving tension and pain.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Heel pain reduction
- Encourages dorsiflexion for improved stride pattern
- Stretches the calf muscles to release tension and improves training comfort
- Promotes and increases range of active movement
- Elastomeric fabric blend provides the optimum
balance between flexibility and support
- Reinforcement panelling holds the foot in correct
- Breathable materials to reduce heat fatigue
- Available in open and closed back
- Provides compression to reduce pain, symptoms and
- External stitching for supreme comfort and reduced
All products in the REPS Pro range are custom made for a perfect fit. You will receive a personal assessment through our clinical care package so your item will be individually tailored to you.
Our reinforcement panelling is used throughout our product range to provide stability and maintain correct postural control, allowing your body to develop efficient 'muscle memory' (muscle reprogramming) and improve its capability.