DMO® Sensory Made-to-Measure Range is suitable for:
Adults and children requiring compression to improve body awareness. They can help reduce overactivity, provide a calming effect and improve core stability and midline orientation.
We use an elastomeric fabric for the DMO® sensory range to ensure a close fit. This creates compression forces to enhance the proprioceptive feedback received by the brain through the neuro-sensory system and can influence muscle tone and body awareness.
• They can be worn all day
• Are a polycotton fibre mix
• Are a breathable and washable material
• Are worn next to the skin under clothing but can be worn as the main clothing if desired
• Have outside seams to improve the inside feel of the product and reduce tactile sensitivity
• Should be washed every 2-3 days to keep the compressive effect
• Have Oeke-Tex Certification – standard 100
This range is available in ten fabric colours: beige, white, black, lilac, dark blue, red, racing green, purple, baby pink and baby blue.
We recommend washing every 2-3 days to maintain the compressive effect.