- Patient clinical assessment
- DMO measuring and prescribing
- Product advice
- Aftercare advice
- And more...
Make an Appointment
Book an initial assessment with one of our experienced clinicians who can advise on the most suitable products for your needs.
Based outside the UK?
We have a worldwide network of trusted international suppliers who can help to assess patients and supply our products.
– Put the Orthosis on as instructed following the instruction leaflet provided or from information on our website.
– Take care when putting on – pulling on roughly and long nails may also cause damage
– Build up wear time as per individual instructions
– Wash at least every 2 to 3 days
– Follow the washing instructions carefully
– Contact your therapist if you are concerned about fit of the Orthosis
– Do not tumble dry the Orthosis it will shrink and damage the material
– Do not wring out the Orthosis – it will become misshapen and become damaged
– Do not wear at night (unless you have been provided with a scoliosis suit or night time positioning shorts. You have been advised to wear other DMO® orthoses by your doctor, therapist or orthotists as this can be beneficial for certain medical conditions e.g. EDS)
– Do not iron the Orthosis
– Do not bleach the Orthosis