The DMO® Sensory ranges, made-to-measure and pre-sized, are designed to improve sensory proprioceptive feedback and core stability which is facilitated by the application of deep pressure. This is exerted through the skin by the compression force applied by the fabric.
Important information: These products should be washed every 2-3 days to keep their compressive effect. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
The DMO Sensory made-to-measure range is available as a suit, vest or leggings.
The DMO sensory pre-sized range is available as leggings or a vest.
Our DMO Sensory range has been seen to: Improve body awareness and can have a positive effect on core stability, body alignment and improved spatial awareness. When combined, this can improve fine and gross motor skills.
Our DMO Sensory range is suitable for:
Adults and children requiring compression to improve body awareness and reduce overactivity, this can provide a calming effect and improve core stability and midline orientation.
Benefits of this product range include:
– Open crotch can be added to the made-to-measure DMO Sensory suit and DMO Sensory made-to-measure and pre-sized leggings for ease of toileting
– Can be worn all day
– Polycotton fibre mix
– Breathable and washable material
– Worn under clothing but can be worn as the main clothing if desired particularly in hot climates
– Outside seams to improve the inside feel of the product and avoid itchy areas
– Oeke-Tex Certification – standard 100
Our pre-sized DMO Sensory products also require only one measurement to be taken to calculate the size required.
Pre sized DMO Sensory products are available from:
– Our DMO International suppliers
– In the UK from your local clinician (NHS or private) or from a number of valued partners working with DMO
– Available for private purchase from our online shop in certain territories. Do not see your country? Please visit our international suppliers page to see if you can purchase through your international supplier.
Made-to-measure DMO Sensory products are available from:
– Our DMO® International Suppliers
– In the UK from your local clinician (NHS or private) or from a number of valued partners working with DMO® (view a full list on our website)
– In the UK, direct from a DMO® clinical specialist working in your area.