DMO® Sensory Adult Suit – made-to-measure
The DMO® Sensory made-to-measure range, is designed to improve sensory proprioceptive feedback and core stability which is facilitated by the application of deep pressure. This is exerted through the skin by the compression force applied by the fabric. This product range is also available as a vest or leggings.
Improving body awareness can have a positive effect. When the core becomes more stable, the body aligned and spatial awareness improved, fine and gross motor skills can also be improved.
Adults and children requiring compression to improve body awareness and reduce overactivity. This can provide a calming effect and improve core stability and midline orientation.
- Sensory difficulties
- Some people with Autism, ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder
- Increased sensory awareness
- Support for overactive or low endurance sensory presentations
- Increased spatial awareness and concentration
- Reduced tactile sensitivity
• They can be worn all day
• Are a polycotton fibre mix
• Are a breathable and washable material
• Are worn next to the skin under clothing but can be worn as the main clothing if desired
• Have outside seams to improve the inside feel of the product and reduce tactile sensitivity
• Should be washed every 2-3 days to keep the compressive effect