DMO® Custom Postural Scoliosis Suit
DM Orthotics Ltd has two Scoliosis Suits in its range, the DMO® Custom Postural Scoliosis suit and the DMO® Custom Structural Scoliosis Suit. Specifically designed to help with the management and reduction of Neuropathic and Idiopathic Scoliosis curves. The DMO® Custom Postural Scoliosis Suit has been designed to correct spinal curvature in clients with Neuropathic flexible, manually correctable Scoliosis curves.
Strategically placed panelling re-aligns the pelvis, trunk and shoulders to provide improved spinal alignment, balance and proximal core stability. Unlike traditional rigid splinting this design improves balance, posture and stability whilst also allowing range of movement.
Our custom dynamic movement orthoses® are fully made-to-measure and are bespoke to you. It is a patient specific prescription provided by a prescribing clinician. Our DMO® custom orthoses come in a range of colours and with a wide range of reinforcements to help support and control movement, tailored to the individual’s needs. Custom products also let customers have their own openings, zips, toileting etc to make it easier for daily life.
- Neuropathic Onset Scoliosis
- Mobile/Postural curves
- Improved spinal re-alignment
- Improved range of spinal movement
- Sensory feedback
- Encouragement of correct muscle function
- Pain relief
– Available in long and short sleeve
– Worn under clothing
– Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
– Optional crotch opening (open crotch recommended)
– Compression fabric for comfort and movement